Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yahoo... I'm really mad at you!!

For YEARS I've maintained a profile on Yahoo. I've been an active member of the Yahoo community for a LONG time. A few years ago they came out with the Yahoo 360 page and accompanying blog. Blogger Annie was born.

I found my blog to be an outlet to communicate information, sometimes useless and sometimes interesting, about my life and how I think. Some months I would write more frequently than others as time allowed. Sometimes, I'd get so frustrated about an issue that my blog would be the only way to work it out.

Now admittedly, I have not posted regularly in my Yahoo 360 blog in a while, but I have kept those that are interested updated on my son's progress and little things I deemed important or frustrating enough to blog about. I loved that the blog was there, and the comments were there for me to refer to any time I wanted to. Well, that is until Yahoo decided to redecorate... or whatever they wish to call it and then we Yahoo360 users were required to migrate our blogs to the new Yahoo profiles or risk losing them. Hence the source of my anger toward Yahoo.... CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THINGS ALONE???? The new blog after migration is plain, and now I cannot tell who commented the comments! Grrrrrr!

So I'm going to try blogging on Blogspot for a while and see what happens. Maybe I'll find a new home here for sharing my views of the world as I see it? Time will tell!

Happy Thursday!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment